Saturday, April 25, 2009

25 April 2009

We have nineteen and one-half days left in the school year. It amazes me to think that we are actually this close to the end of the year. It will soon be time to start all over again. Where has the time gone? I have to wonder if every year from this point on will go this fast. I thought last (school) year was never going to end, so then I have to wonder if the good years fly by and the not-so-good years drag on and on and on. I have also done several things for myself to make this year go more smoothly, so I will continue to do such things in the coming years and will seek to improve my attitude and strategies as needed. I am, however, counting down! No matter how good this school year has been, I am ready for summer break...time to relax and prepare for more!

There is also a great deal of "action" taking place outside of school...

I am continuing to study for the GRE so I can make an attempt to get that over with before the summer and get back into my graduate work.

Aaron is getting ready to finish out the semester at NSCC. We are both ready for him to be completely finished with the program, but he is enjoying it!

We are currently 168 days out from the wedding. I cannot believe that we are getting married this year! I am beyond excited and am getting nervous thinking about all the things that have to be done in the next few months! I have been browsing invitations and still need to get in touch with the lady about the cake. We are soon going to be meeting with the florist to find out what flowers he recommends for the wedding. I have my own ideas, but want to make sure the flowers will be available a that time. :) We also need to go ahead and register, but that will have to wait until school is out for the summer! Lots to do!

To add to the chaos we call our lives, we are also looking at houses. We are planning to purchase a home in the near future, so we're busy with all of that, too. I can't wait to be in a home of our own!

Even though so much is going on, I am thrilled to be living this life. I cannot imagine my life without Aaron, my family, or the job I have now. I have been blessed in ways I cannot find words to describe! PTL!

Happy Saturday!

No comments: